Thursday, March 11, 2010

Theme Thursday Challenge

Okay, I've felt good enough today to work on a couple of digital collages... This weeks theme for Theme Thursday is Spring... Here are 2 digital pieces for the challenge...
I'm not sure which one I like better... I like that the first one is not as busy... but I like that the second one is a ground nest and I could surround it with flowers. I also like that the rose vine creeps out onto the frame. I really like mixing black and white graphics with color.  All but the flowers are from my own collection. The flowers are Flickr freebies.

8 comments:

  1. The contrast between the black and white and colour pictures is very interesting to look at! I love the visual effect....
    they are both wonderful and would be lovely framed and hung on a wall as a series!

    great work! thanks for sharing

    ciao bella
    carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these are really beautiful.
    Gorgeous and simply design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There both Lovely but I'd have to say my fav is the one with the nest also! Great collage work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pieces, the second one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both very fine ! Like a pictures on a wall ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely collages, one can never go wrong when you use bird and nest images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore both!!!
    These are pure loviliness!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete