Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bag Frenzy...

I've been altering bags lately... as if you didn't know...  A few years ago I went on a purse frenzy...  and made these...

Flower Power purselet, deep pink vinyl with ribbon shoulder strap, magnet closure and flower appliques...





















Hippy Fibers purselet, denim colored gator textured vinyl with funky yarn shoulder strap and bead closure...





















Deep fuschia colored gator textured vinyl evening bag with hemp and glass bead trim, shoulder strap and closure (it has magnet closures too)...

2 comments:

  1. Diane,
    Your purses are so fun! I go through purse addictions in cycles. I can have a purse for a year & then suddenly I need a new purse every month...there's something about a purse that makes it the perfect accessory!!! love your bags.
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the names "Flower Power Purselet" and "Hippy Fibers Purselet" haha! :)

    ReplyDelete