Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Quick Hello!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Good food... good company... good times! I went to two different dinners... Great food at both... but I have to say... the absolute best thing I ate was my hubby's raspberry cheescake bars...   There're soooooooooo good... and there are still a few left. I've been keeping busy working on my new business venture. I will be heading to the Florida Estates Winery next weekend to hopefully sell some of my art and crafts, but I've not been making anything, as I've been concentrating mostly on getting this business going... There's so much to do!

4 comments:

  1. I'm anxious to hear more about your ideas for your business! I'm excited for you! Enjoy the rest of this cool week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you had a good thanksgiving - and continuing to hope that all goes swimmingly as you proceed with your new venture. with your creative discipline i have no doubt you'll go far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like a woman on the go! Best wishes in your new endeavor! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete