Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday Tea

Short Tea Tuesday post... have been looking for a job, while drinking my usual morning black tea. I went to a job interview yesterday and after the interview, the manager said when they pick the top 3 candidates they will invite them back, one-at-a-time, to meet staff and have coffee. Coffee??? But I don't drink coffee... Oh well.. I learned long ago to carry tea and Stevia with me... So, if I'm picked as a top candidate, I'll go... tea in hand and ask where the microwave is! Be sure to visit Kimmie to see what the other tea drinkers are up to today!

12 comments:

  1. Good luck on your job search. I don't drink coffe either...tea for me. Terrific Tuesday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with the job process, I know it is hard and tedious. But a cup of tea should help-enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHaHa I would do the same thing! I carry it in my purse, so it is handy for such occasions. Hope you get the job!
    ~Donna~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope you get the call! I'm wishing you the very best, my friend! Enjoy your week! We'll be back in Florida...SOON! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with the job, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good attitude! You go girl! I'm not a coffee drinker either. I carry tea everywhere I go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck with your job hunt Dianne!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a coffee drinker, and unlike most of the people who visited you today, I am also an avid coffee drinker. But of course, I have never seen an interview process that didn't include both coffee and tea bags. You won't get leaf tea, but you should get a bag and hot water. The coffee will be made, but the tea probably will not. But good luck, no matter how you find the interview. And I'm sure you will be in the top three, so best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck in getting the spot! Long live tea! ;)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending you good job juju and a hope that you find some great teetotalers to hang with !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope they call you back! They'll probably hire you when they see how resourceful and adaptable you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope to hear that you got that "coffee" interview!

    ReplyDelete