Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday Tea...

Today I'm having Celestial Teas Chai with Indian spices. It's so soothing... Last night I finished and boxed up for shipping my (late) tea box for a swap I'm participating in. Luckily my swap partner is a bit late too. Anyway... here's the box...

I covered a Tazo tea box wth a cocktail napkin in fall colors, lined it with gold tissue paper,

put these great paper flowers on it and trimmed it with some green looped fringe.

Hope she likes it... I packed it with little goodies too! Happy Tea everyone! Please visit Kimmie to see what the other Tuesday Tea participants are up to!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I don't see how she could NOT like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool idea for a swap :)
    I love what you did .... I'm sure your friend will love it too!
    Your tea sounds yummy!
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect gift for a tea loving friend. Enjoy your tuesday tea and the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Tuesday tea!!! My problem when it comes to tea is I'm a one trick pony...Chai. I LOVE chai tea. ;)
    Thanks for always stopping by my blog & leaving such sweet & encouraging comments...they mean everything to me!
    Have a wonderful week friend...
    Hugs,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! You always put the perfect touches in your creations! Wonder what kind of teas are in there! Hope you're feeling better! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great swap! Your swap partner is going to LOVE it! I would like to do a swap like that one. The tea you are having sounds lovely. Happy TEA day!
    ~donna~

    ReplyDelete
  7. good idea for a treasure box!! happy tuesday, d!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cool idea. i have a tazo tin i keep reusing i could cover. i saw a really cool idea on etsy, someone cut gift tags from tea boxes. she used the picture part not the labeling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely idea, and all constructed from ordinary bits and pieces. The kind of creating I really appreciate. I'd be tempted to keep it and forget the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I stopped by Kimmie's early this morning, but she wasn't awake yet. I finally made it back. Looks like you found me, anyway. I love, love, love that box. I bet it is even more beautiful in real life.

    ReplyDelete