Thursday, February 18, 2010

Theme Thursday Challenge

This week's theme is girls... When I was a little girl, the only "girlie" thing I did was tea parties.  I had numerous tea sets, real China ones and little plastic ones that came in a little plastic bag from the 10 cent store in my parent's home town.  I still have tea sets... heirlooms past down through generations, vintage McCoys, Asian sets that my mom and I exchanged on birthdays and Christmas...and various tea pots from around the world.
A digital collage memory...

8 comments:

  1. Lovely tea collage Dianne!!! It is a girlie thing isn't it!
    Your tea collection sounds really special!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~how sweet is that...lovely! brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your digital collages are so pretty! Thanks for sharing them with us.
    Hope today's lovely,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dianne, how I envy you your tea sets! I have a small doll one made of china that I played with, but I don't have any real china tea sets. Your collage is enormously beautiful. Love it for it's beauty and for the memories of tea parties it brings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how sweet this is....every girl loves a tea party!

    ReplyDelete