Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Is there such a thing as a digital ATC?

I've never made an ATC... Unless I print those I just created out... Is that really an ATC though? A print could be traded... Well... whether it is or not... here are my Think Monday Think ATC Challenge Entries...
The theme is EXOTIC...
 
  
 
The Cherry Tree painting (#1) is from piddix.com, the backgrounds in #2 and #3 came from Green Valley Studio, the bamboo (#1) and the writing came from the internet, the tea stained linen background is a Microsoft texture. I can't remember where I got the Geishas.

10 comments:

  1. OMG these are wonderful.
    Lovely asian work. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful Asian work! I love the great colors, I love them all, fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely fantastic- as for digital ATC's - these are some of the best I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your Geisha cards are really lovey!!!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty!! I have never tried ATC's I have a hard enough time trying to fit everything on an 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock! I always admire them though. What did the eye doctor say?? Hope they feel better soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfull! Great colours
    They remember me of the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Asian themed ATC are just stunning
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Asian ATCs are gorgeous. I have wondered about digital ATCs too, and I have entered a some. They can be printed out to exchange and I make them true to size. Your geisha backs are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. digital ATC 's rock! they are brilliant

    ciao
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful! Definitely digital ATC's and very sweet ones at that!

    ReplyDelete