Tuesday, February 23, 2010

T on Tuesdays

With all that's been happening lately, I almost forgot the tea party (hosted this week by Chriss of Paper Girls)!  But have no fear... I have my cup of Republic of Tea, Blackberry Sage Decaf here beside me. Wow.. the 70s huh? (theme for today) Hang on a sec... Have to take some photos...   
Okay I'm back... My mom and I used to exchange Asian tea sets at Christmas and on birthdays...  This is a set that I gave to my mom, when I was a teenager in the 70s.  The portrait this time is Mom. 

7 comments:

  1. a beautiful tea set!! i love blackberry sage, it is my absolute fav!! happy t tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried blackberry sage. I'll have to hunt some down. The tea set and your mom are lovely. The 70's seem so long ago.

    Happy T Tuesday.

    oxo Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so sweet. Your comment over at mine made me giggle - a lot ! Enjoy your tea xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post for tt you look like your mum.

    very sorry to read your sad news on the post below.

    take care
    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet way to honor your Mom! The Blackberry Sage sounds delicious! I had a tea question and I knew if anyone would know you would....is Red Rooibos tea (African) the same thing as "Red Bush Tea"? My sister and I were hooked on the HBO Series "No 1 Ladies Detective Agency", and in the shows they were always drinking Red Bush tea, so we decided we had to have some too! When I did a search on it the Red Rooibos tea popped up. Do you know anything about this? Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tea post and sharing Dianne!

    Take care heading into blizzard country!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete