Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Art in motion...

Michaels had these cute little chipboard booklets with craft paper pages, bound with ribbon. I bought a few and was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with them. Along comes the Three Muses "Birds of a Feather" Challenge...  So, I deconstructed the book and dry brushed avocado and Cayman blue onto the outside covers. The inside covers I wiped with walnut ink, they look like leather... really cool, but I didn't take photos of that, yet. When the paint was dry, I stamped chocolate pigment ink onto the outside covers with a foam stamp. That's it... so far...  Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! It's much more me than the other one I had. I'm much more about old barn boards and leaves and feathers and dragonflies and such.

    ReplyDelete