Wednesday, February 10, 2010

B is for Butterfly

I thought I might send some springtime out to everyone... Here's is my tag for Tag Tuesday. The theme for this week is monogram. I rubbed a spring green ink pad onto a white tag, adhered a green leaf skeleton and a black paper cut-out B that I colored over with a ballpoint pen with glue dots and glued a feather butterfly to the card. I added acrylic jewels to suggest dew drops and tied raffia and art fibers to the tag. I hope it brings spring a little closer to those in the snow!

11 comments:

  1. your butterfly tag is lovely and a real breath of spring :)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your springtime tag is lovely and just what I
    needed - it's snowing here.
    Have a great day
    Hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely springtime tag! Thanks for participating in our challenge this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder of springtime. It's beautiful. I really love those skeleton leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty, glad to have found you from another blog.
    I just posted something about butterflies too, it's funny because you're the thrid person I've found with a "butterfly" themed post today!
    there must be something in the air! lol

    anyhow...i will follow you in a sec...come by and see me too..you just might like what i do.
    ciao bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty - love all the textures you were able to bring to this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is beautiful and just the touch of spring I needed today as we get snow here in North Texas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for stopping by...i hope you keep on with the calligraphy..it's a beautiful way to express yourself in journals!

    please come by again...
    it was lovely to meet you

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet, simple and stunning all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete