Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday Tea...

This morning, I'm drinking my favorite China Black Tea in my "IMAGINE" mug... Isn't that a great message for a creative (or maybe not so creative) morning? I love the colorful letters... so cheerful! I have a few sewing projcts to work on this week that I thought I'd share today...


Here is an art quiltlet I've been designing. It's pinned together for now and I'm not sure what message I'm going to attempt to embroider on it... but so far I like the design.

Here are some more cute little girls' owl purses! I'm going to use the grosgrain ribbon in the photo for straps. My granddaughter, Ansley, loved hers!

And this is, I think, my favorite purse project so far. A recycled denim belt loop bag. The teal velvet will be the lining and I'm not sure what, if any, fabric flower to use. I may end up embellishing it with a vintage earring or brooch, instead... or nothing at all...

I hope you are having a wonderful and creative Tuesday... Don't forget to stop by Kimmie's to see what the other tea (or not) drinkers are up to and share a cuppa with them!

2 comments:

  1. happy tea day, yes we love Florida, and that is probably where we will be when the snows are 4 ft!! darling purses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having a creative day. Those little owl purses are adorable. Happy tea day to you! Tammy

    ReplyDelete