Monday, July 30, 2012

Playing with Butterflies...

Isn't it funny how you can go through supplies and find things you forgot about?
Like small grapevine wreaths you got on sale after last years holidays?
Or butterflies made from feathers stashed in a shoe box?

Hmmmm....Ding! Ding! Ding!


I got the placement just right...


and got out the glue...



Love the colors...  brilliant teal...

 

pale yellow and green... and hot pink...


coral and curly-qs...


Raffia to hang them of course... dark pink will do...


I think I'll have to hang one in my cube of my NEW JOB!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dianne,
    your grapewine wreath came out lovely.Oh,I can relate going through supp;ies and finding things you forgot about:)That happens to me all the time.HHave a lovely evening.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete