Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday Tea...

Sleepy Tuesday morning... I'm drinking my usual morning black tea watching the dark sky turn orange, then a creamy blue as the sun rises.



The photo is one Bruce took (from his phone) last summer of a sun rise over San Carlos Bay in the Town of Ft. Myers Beach, Florida.  He was visiting his brother and sent it to me as a morning greeting. What a sweetie, huh?

Happy Tea Tuesday everyone...

For more Tuesday Tea, visit Kimmie's blog and look on her sidebar for us...

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous sunrise. Isn't nature simply the best? Looks like the perfect wake up call to me. Happy Tea Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet and thoughtful morning greeting ... thank you for sharing it with us too Dianne ... Mother Nature is so awe inspiring!
    Happy T to you today
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dianne- Beautiful picture, I am imagining you relaxing watching the colors change, enjoy my friend, Christen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great greeting to get from your husband. I love sunrises over water, what a way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tea shot! yumm love black tea, still looking for a decent decaf!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunrises and sunsets, my favorite parts of the day- don't always catch the sunrises tho'!!:>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks wonderful and your husband does sound very sweet...happy t tuesday, dianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful sunrise! I love summer mornings - I get to see the sun!

    Happy T today! Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's lovely. My husband isn't overly known for romantic gestures but he did once find a heart shaped piece of coral for me & a J shaped one for Jess once !
    Sun rise & sunsets ae so special aren't they ?

    ReplyDelete