Friday, September 16, 2011

Sassy Shoes and Some Before Pics...

I claim to not be a shoe person... But ohhh I so am a shoe person! Once in a great while I see a pair of shoes that I just have to have!  Like these...



My new gladiator boots! Aren't they just scrumptious? Pics soon of me in them...

And here are a few projects I'm working on...



An old metal piano stool...



that will become my granddaughter's vanity stool.



A luggage rack that I picked up off the side of the road, will become the base for a pretty tray table...



and a couple of photo frames, dresser trays in the making, and an old mug rack will be a bracelet display.

Stay tuned for the makeover results! This old stuff and this old me!

7 comments:

  1. Love the old stuff, especially what you picked up on the side of the road. Love the new shoes, too. Pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the final results, you are really staying busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding things others consider trash and turning them into my own works of art...I am looking forward to your results :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE gladiator shoes, and those boots are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute shoes...they look like YOU! I love handbags...that's my weakness! Thanks for the sweet comment! I am keeping it in my inbox! It's the sweetest thing anyone has said to me in a long time! HUGS!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must admit the whole gladiator shoe style thing has made me think...hmmm those are cool...it will be fun to see you in them!

    I Love that there are other people who rescue tossed items from the side of the road...great save!!!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i guess if you are a person that loves really good food they call you a foody. so if you love shoes does that make you a shoey? by the way, i do love the shoes, good choice.

    ReplyDelete