Sunday, September 4, 2011

Anniversary...

Seven years ago today, Bruce and I wed among a handful of family and friends while waiting for Hurricane Frances to make landfall in Florida.



Shortly after our dinner reception, which our best man couldn't stay for because the Skyway Bridge was about to be closed and he had to go over it to get home, the owners of the Bayboro House Bed and Breakfast boarded up the windows of the main house...



Bruce and I smuggled my dog, Fred, into the 100 year old cottage out back, where we stayed for two nights. My father, who was supposed to dog sit, was unable to make it down, due to the storm... Everyone else was evacuating... so he had to stay with us...



It was a lovely, windy day of alternating clouds and sun...





but all in all... was full of light...


5 comments:

  1. congratulations!
    I so enjoy seeing these special photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a happy, handsome couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! What memories! You do make a beautiful couple! How pretty you are in your beautiful dress! I love your photos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Anniversary to you two Lovebirds!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely and adventurous memories. The two of you look so happy. And I can not imagine a more perfect honeymoon than to have had Fred along with you.

    ReplyDelete