Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cold Weather...

So... snow flurries as far south as Orlando and Springhill (I live about 8 miles south of Springhill).  We had sleet... go figure.  At least one morning this week, they had to de-ice planes at TIA!  Who would have thought that they even had the equipment to de-ice planes in Tampa, FL???  I've seen it this cold here in the past... I remember when it snowed as far south as Tampa in 1989 and 1979.  However, it has never (at least since I was born) lasted as long as it has... and it's not over yet.  I kind of like the cold, misty, grey days... a few at a time.  I don't think I could do it for an entire winter, but I've never been put to that test... maybe I should be thankful for that.  So I leave you with some pictures of wintertime in Florida...



Photos by: Richard Gant

No comments:

Post a Comment