Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday Tea and a Small Stone...

Tonight for Tuesday tea, I'm drinking this tea.  It's sooooo good...

Take a look at my newest vintage acquisition for my teapot collection...



Its midcentury modern design is soooo cool, don't you think?  I found it at a thrift store for $5!  Five bucks!  It doesn't have any markings on it, so I really know nothing about it... other than I love it!  It's my third midcentury modern teapot.  The others are McCoy. I'll have to do some research on this one.

Anyway, happy Tea Tuesday everyone! Check out what the other participants are up to on Kimmie's sidebar.

Now for the small stone...



The color of a worn leather boot... it had dried in the winter wind and fallen to the ground.  Brown and brittle, she saved it from underfoot and gave it to me.

A River of Stones

6 comments:

  1. Hi Diane, I love your teapot, way mid century cool! I really liked your writing, a small stone. I looked into from your blog, wish I had time to participate, but since I can't I will check back with yours. Happy T, Christen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous teapot! And the river of stones project is really neat! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that pomegranate tea sounds awesome and that tea pot is gorgeous beyond belief. Seriously, I love the design and the black color. I believe you got a very good bargain.

    I'm following along your small stones posts, too. The photos look as wonderful as the words you use to convey your message. Happy tea Tuesday late in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very cool teapot, and I like the stones, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to have to check out the Small stones - looks interesting. That teapot is a wonderful thrift store find for $5!!!!!!!Sorry you missed the deadline for the teacup exchange - if you decide to have one, I'll "play". Blogger doesn't notify me of comments, like wordpress does, so I just saw your comment today!

    ReplyDelete