Sunday, November 29, 2009

Spoke to a good friend in Jamaica this morning.  I love her strong and free spirit.  We both agreed that our purpose here on Earth is to pass on kindness, as well as accept it graciously from others. 
Bruce and I spent yesterday with my daughter and her family.  Austin is getting so big and Ansley is holding her own bottle... and teething... so needless to say, her bibs get soaked quickly, except when I put one on her backwards and it just ran down her bib onto her shirt... lol.  Hey, neither I nor her other grandmother could figure out the new fangled diaper pail!  Even after we had figured it out before!  Too funny...  Life is really good when your children are happy and have a good life!  Mine are... and do... and that's a wonderful feeling!


No comments:

Post a Comment