Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So, I'm still trying to figure this blog stuff out... but I'll get it... eventually.  I added some of my favorite links.  I want to start a "blog roll" (?)  I'll get to it this weekend, maybe, if I can squeeze it in.  Tomorrow Bruce and I are visiting an old friend for Thanksgiving dinner.  My daughter will be at my ex's mother's with the grandbabies.  So we will have our Thanksgiving on Saturday with them.  It will be so nice spending the day there with them.  I'm sure Ansley has grown since I last saw her and Austin is getting to be such a big boy. 

I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday and don't forget to give thanks for all the blessings in your life.


Austin's shirt says "My Grandma Rides a Harley"


Ansley is wearing her Club Med t-shirt I brought her from my ladies' weekend.


This is the day Ansley came home... they grow so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment