Monday, December 6, 2010

Restocked Etsy Shop...

I've restocked my Etsy shop Pieces of D with various items...


including my Butterfly Conservatory Christmas Ornaments!

The Anniversary Wine Fest was fun!.  Didn't sell as much as I usually do, what with people out at malls and discount stores, not to mention it was kinda chilly.  But it's always a wonderful time... My friend Lois came and set up and my friends Boxer and Chrystie were there too... and we met some new vendor friends as well... It's always a great day under the oaks...  You should come out on Dec. 18 if you're in the neighborhood...

I'll post the link as a reminder before it rolls around.

2 comments:

  1. being in your neighborhood sure would be nice Ms D!!!!

    LOVE your butterfly ornie...it's magical!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely gorgeous. What a wonderful idea and such a great gift for those who have everything. Bet they don't have an ornament like this!

    ReplyDelete