Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Favorite Doll Maker...

I got an email from my absolute favorite art doll maker, Griselda, this morning. I have 4 of her dolls and love them dearly. Her more recent work is even more creative and magical... She's an awesome artist!

This one I saw and had to have it...

It represents my mom's spirit perfectly...

old quilt, white feathers, beautiful dark face...

And this little dragonfly spirit, I bought at the same time, because it resembles my spirit...













They hang in my office.  Anyway... Gris has a blog, an Etsy shop and a website...
She'd love a visit from you!

http://gristello.blogspot.com/
Check out her side bar for the website and Etsy store!

7 comments:

  1. Ohh my goodness Dianne, what a sweetheart, I had forgotten about the blue little spirit doll, I so love to see her here. Please let your people know I have a coupon in my blog for 20% off on any of my spirit dolls if they come to leave a comment, I love to have their feedback or to follow my blog. Bright Blessings to you my friend, and thanks for your kind words. Gris

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are so very special Dianne!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love new Etsy shops! I'll jump over there now! I'm having a giveaway and I hope you'll enter! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops...I couldn't get the link to her blog to work! I'll try again later! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you sure know how to pick lovely dolls. Both are real keepers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely! Thanks for sharing your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to come back and check out the little blue bird spirit, because I am making some other dolls with the same kind of elements...I can still feel her in my hands as I was wrapping her dress.
    Do you have photos of the other two, I forget who has what...laughs*

    ReplyDelete