Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tis the season...

Isn't it starnge how the holiday season, a time that is supposed to be joyous and peaceful, tends to stress us out? Well maybe not strange, but still... Even we artists and crafters become somewhat obsessed with decorating, making gifts, participating in shows and fairs... Of course we love every minute of it.  But if you are like me, my studio becomes chaotic, with numerous projects in various stages of completion.  This year, I've concentrated on ornaments (altered photo slide mounts - see my archives), package toppers and gift boxes recycled from cereal and other boxes.  Last year was microscope slide angel and wooden star ornaments. A few years back I was obsessed with tag art: ornament gift card holders, cards, calendars...  I thought I might share some photos from that Christmas past's projects.

Gift Card Holders / Ornaments


Tag Cards
My camera back then was even worse than the one I have now...
Hey Santa! I'd like a new camera for Christmas!!











Accordian Tag Calendars









Tag per Month Calendars
The photo quality isn't great, but you get the picture...








No comments:

Post a Comment